    - Alex

    P.S. "RTFM"-style answers are fine, just tell me which
    "FM" to read, :)

    Alexander Avtanski, Mar 1, 2006

  2. Alexander Avtanski

    IchBin Guest

    Alexander Avtanski wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anybody know of a free FTPS client java library?
    >
    > Some time ago I wrote some utility that uses
    > org.apache.commons.net.ftp for plain FTP ftansfer, and
    > it works great. Is there something similar to the
    > commons library but for FTPS?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > - Alex
    >
    > P.S. "RTFM"-style answers are fine, just tell me which
    > "FM" to read, :)

    Take a peek: "Java FTP client libraries reviewed"
    http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-04-2003/jw-0404-ftp.html
    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, Mar 1, 2006

  3. Alexander Avtanski

    Guest

    This doesn't include any free FTPS clients. You may however consider
    Secure FTP Factory, a commercial library that supports FTP, FTPS
    (implicit and explicit) and SFTP (SFTP over SSH)

    http://www.jscape.com/sftp/

    IchBin wrote:
    > Alexander Avtanski wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > Does anybody know of a free FTPS client java library?
    > >
    > > Some time ago I wrote some utility that uses
    > > org.apache.commons.net.ftp for plain FTP ftansfer, and
    > > it works great. Is there something similar to the
    > > commons library but for FTPS?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > - Alex
    > >
    > > P.S. "RTFM"-style answers are fine, just tell me which
    > > "FM" to read, :)

    > Take a peek: "Java FTP client libraries reviewed"
    > http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-04-2003/jw-0404-ftp.html
    > --
    >
    > Thanks in Advance...
    > IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA
    > http://weconsultants.servebeer.com/JHackerAppManager
    >
    > 'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
    > -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    , Mar 1, 2006
  4. Alexander Avtanski

    Guest

    I spent quite a while looking for free sftp client libraries and
    couldn't find anything. This was a year ago though.

    , Mar 4, 2006
  5. Alexander Avtanski

    Guest

    Thanks guys,