Free hosting services

ACB

Hello everyone,

I would like to tell you about free web hosting service I use now.
Register here: http://www.000webhost.com/128279.html

They give 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now
using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server
problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I
think its worth to signup.

Raymond Schmit

Register here: http ://www.000webhost.com/<account-number>.html

They give 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now
using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server
problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I
think its worth to signup.

STOP sending people to your paying url ......

If you want to inform ... use the following url:
http://www.000webhost.com