Free Interview questions Ebook for C#,JAVA,Testing,Networking,SQL) Do not miss

Jobs

Free Interview questions Ebook for C#,JAVA,Testing,Networking,SQL) Do
not miss
Software testing interview question
Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX
sigma, Metrics Automation testing ,

Testing estimation and lot http://www.questpond.com/
SQL Server Interview Questions Book
Database Concepts , SQL , .NET Integration , ADO.NET , Notification
Services , Service Broker , XML Integration , Data Warehousing/Data
Mining , Integration Services/DTS , Replication , Reporting Services ,
Database Optimization , Transaction and Locks

http://www.questpond.com/
..NET Interview Questions Book Index
Introduction , Basic .NET Framework , NET Interoperability ,
Threading , Remoting and Webservices , Caching Concepts , OOPS ,
ASP.NET , .NET Architecture , ADO.NET , SQL SERVER , UML , Project
Management

http://www.questpond.com/
C# and ASP.NET projects book
Download full C# and ASP.NET projects ebook , Covers projects like
Chat application , Job Site application , Accounting module and lot
more with Full SDLC , Estimation , Design documentation and proper
test plans. http://www.questpond.com/
JAVA Interview Questions Book Index
OOPS and CORE JAVA , Threading , Servlets and JSP , JDBC , EJB ,
Struts , XML and Web Services , JNI , Project Management , UML
http://www.questpond.com/
Other cool website links
http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2007/01/net-interview-questions-by-dutt-part-2.html
http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2006/08/net-windows-forms-interview-questions.html
http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2006/08/net-remoting-interview-questions.html
http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2006/08/c-interview-questions.html
http://www.syncfusion.com/faq/aspnet/default.aspx
http://www.aspnetfaq.com
http://blogs.crsw.com/mark/articles/254.aspx
http://blog.daveranck.com/archive/2005/01/20/355.aspx
http://www.techinterviews.com/?p=176
http://www.techinterviews.com/?p=193
http://www.dotnetspider.com
http://basittanveer.blogspot.com/2006/05/aspnet-interview-questions.html
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/aspnetfaqs.msnwx
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/faq.asp
http://aspalliance.com/891
http://forums.aspfree.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=459
http://forums.aspfree.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=460
http://forums.aspfree.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=461
http://www.toqc.com/entropy/TheAnswers1.html
http://www.toqc.com/entropy/TheAnswers2.html
http://www.akaas.net/jobs/asp-net-interview-questions.htm
http://www.akaas.net/dot-net-faqs.htm
http://www.akaas.net/jobs/asp-net-interview-questions.htm
http://moredotnet.googlepages.com
http://www.interviewcorner.com/
http://www.kyapoocha.com
http://www.coolinterview.com/
http://www.geekinterview.com
http://aspnetinfo.googlepages.com
http://dotnet-question-answer.blogspot.com/
http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2006/08/c-interview-questions.html
http://www.mytechsky.com
http://www.dotnetquestion.info/dot_net/interview.htm
http://moredotnet.googlepages.com
http://www.coolinterview.com/
http://aspalliance.com/891_Microsoft_NET_Terminologies_at_a_Glance
http://aspalliance.com/929_Operating_Systems_Concepts_and_Terminologies
http://www.techinterviews.com/?p=50
http://www.kyapoocha.com/category/aspnet-interview-questions/ s
http://dev.fyicenter.com/interview/dotnet.html
http://www.megasolutions.net/kb/ASP_Net_InterView_Questions_1a.aspx

Lew

Jobs said:
Free Interview questions Ebook for C#,JAVA,Testing,Networking,SQL) Do
not miss

Not a terrible site, and doesn't seem to plagiarize, but I found an error in a
matter of minutes.

In the "SampleJavaInterviewQuestions.pdf" on page 65 the diagram shows the
transformation of Java source to a class file (sic) as, first of all, going to
a class file instead of the more general "to bytecode", and secondly as being
an interpreter step instead of the compilation step that it actually is.

I rate the site useful but not authoritative.

Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0

--
Lew

Hi everybody,

I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?
I think that i will post by link: Source: humanresources.hrvinet.com/database-interview-questions
Rgs

Last edited:
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Free interview questions

Best regards.

Last edited: