Free Interview questions Ebook for C#,JAVA,Testing,Networking,SQL) Do not miss

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jobs, Sep 9, 2007.

  1. Jobs

    Jobs Guest

    Free Interview questions Ebook for C#,JAVA,Testing,Networking,SQL) Do
    not miss
    Software testing interview question
    Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX
    sigma, Metrics Automation testing ,

    Testing estimation and lot http://www.questpond.com/
    SQL Server Interview Questions Book
    Database Concepts , SQL , .NET Integration , ADO.NET , Notification
    Services , Service Broker , XML Integration , Data Warehousing/Data
    Mining , Integration Services/DTS , Replication , Reporting Services ,
    Database Optimization , Transaction and Locks

    http://www.questpond.com/
    ..NET Interview Questions Book Index
    Introduction , Basic .NET Framework , NET Interoperability ,
    Threading , Remoting and Webservices , Caching Concepts , OOPS ,
    ASP.NET , .NET Architecture , ADO.NET , SQL SERVER , UML , Project
    Management

    http://www.questpond.com/
    C# and ASP.NET projects book
    Download full C# and ASP.NET projects ebook , Covers projects like
    Chat application , Job Site application , Accounting module and lot
    more with Full SDLC , Estimation , Design documentation and proper
    test plans. http://www.questpond.com/
    JAVA Interview Questions Book Index
    OOPS and CORE JAVA , Threading , Servlets and JSP , JDBC , EJB ,
    Struts , XML and Web Services , JNI , Project Management , UML
    http://www.questpond.com/
    Other cool website links
    http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2007/01/net-interview-questions-by-dutt-part-2.html
    http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
    http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2006/08/net-windows-forms-interview-questions.html
    http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2006/08/net-remoting-interview-questions.html
    http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2006/08/c-interview-questions.html
    http://www.syncfusion.com/faq/aspnet/default.aspx
    http://www.aspnetfaq.com
    http://blogs.crsw.com/mark/articles/254.aspx
    http://blog.daveranck.com/archive/2005/01/20/355.aspx
    http://www.techinterviews.com/?p=176
    http://www.techinterviews.com/?p=193
    http://www.dotnetspider.com
    http://basittanveer.blogspot.com/2006/05/aspnet-interview-questions.html
    http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/aspnetfaqs.msnwx
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/faq.asp
    http://aspalliance.com/891
    http://forums.aspfree.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=459
    http://forums.aspfree.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=460
    http://forums.aspfree.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=461
    http://www.toqc.com/entropy/TheAnswers1.html
    http://www.toqc.com/entropy/TheAnswers2.html
    http://www.akaas.net/jobs/asp-net-interview-questions.htm
    http://www.akaas.net/dot-net-faqs.htm
    http://www.akaas.net/jobs/asp-net-interview-questions.htm
    http://moredotnet.googlepages.com
    http://www.interviewcorner.com/
    http://www.kyapoocha.com
    http://www.coolinterview.com/
    http://www.geekinterview.com
    http://aspnetinfo.googlepages.com
    http://dotnet-question-answer.blogspot.com/
    http://msdotnetsupport.blogspot.com/2006/08/c-interview-questions.html
    http://www.mytechsky.com
    http://www.dotnetquestion.info/dot_net/interview.htm
    http://aspalliance.com/891_Microsoft_NET_Terminologies_at_a_Glance
    http://aspalliance.com/929_Operating_Systems_Concepts_and_Terminologies
    http://www.techinterviews.com/?p=50
    http://www.kyapoocha.com/category/aspnet-interview-questions/ s
    http://dev.fyicenter.com/interview/dotnet.html
    http://www.megasolutions.net/kb/ASP_Net_InterView_Questions_1a.aspx
    Jobs, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Jobs

    Lew Guest

    Re: Free Interview questions Ebook for C#,JAVA,Testing,Networking,SQL)Do not miss

    Jobs wrote:
    > Free Interview questions Ebook for C#,JAVA,Testing,Networking,SQL) Do
    > not miss

    Not a terrible site, and doesn't seem to plagiarize, but I found an error in a
    matter of minutes.

    In the "SampleJavaInterviewQuestions.pdf" on page 65 the diagram shows the
    transformation of Java source to a class file (sic) as, first of all, going to
    a class file instead of the more general "to bytecode", and secondly as being
    an interpreter step instead of the compilation step that it actually is.

    I rate the site useful but not authoritative.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Sep 9, 2007

  3. Jobs

    jerryvn01

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Messages:
    5

    Hi everybody,

    I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

    How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?
    I think that i will post by link: Source: humanresources.hrvinet.com/database-interview-questions
    Rgs
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
    jerryvn01, Jul 3, 2010
  4. Jobs

    mrngorickets

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi

    I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

    Pls use search box to find this questions with comments

    If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Free interview questions

    Best regards.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
    mrngorickets, Mar 19, 2011