    I am looking for Free-LIB1, a library of NCO, DAC and PWM parameterized
    cores in VHDL, which was available at www.free-ip.com.

    Any information is very appreciated.

    Daniel Florin, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Daniel Florin wrote:
    > Over the last couple of weeks I have tried accessing the web site
    > www.free-ip.com and gotten an error message. Is it mirrored someplace else
    > on the web?
    >
    > I am looking for Free-LIB1, a library of NCO, DAC and PWM parameterized
    > cores in VHDL, which was available at www.free-ip.com.
    >
    > Any information is very appreciated.

    The WHOIS record is still valid so I suggest you go to:

    <http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml>

    enter the domain name, and then use the contact info to email the owner
    and ask him directly what is going on.

    You can also go to the Internet Archive and view an archived version of
    the site at:

    <http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.free-ip.com>

    Tim Hubberstey, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Thanks for the information!