free-ip

Daniel Florin

Over the last couple of weeks I have tried accessing the web site
www.free-ip.com and gotten an error message. Is it mirrored someplace else
on the web?

I am looking for Free-LIB1, a library of NCO, DAC and PWM parameterized
cores in VHDL, which was available at www.free-ip.com.

Any information is very appreciated.

Tim Hubberstey

Daniel said:
Over the last couple of weeks I have tried accessing the web site
www.free-ip.com and gotten an error message. Is it mirrored someplace else
on the web?

I am looking for Free-LIB1, a library of NCO, DAC and PWM parameterized
cores in VHDL, which was available at www.free-ip.com.

Any information is very appreciated.

The WHOIS record is still valid so I suggest you go to:

<http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml>

enter the domain name, and then use the contact info to email the owner
and ask him directly what is going on.

You can also go to the Internet Archive and view an archived version of
the site at:

<http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.free-ip.com>