free java, j2ee resources, you can submit.

Andrew Thompson

Randolf said:
Why the second chance? Just report them and be done with it.

(tilts head) I can see how you gained the understanding
you did. OTOH, my meaning was simply that I had every
intention of reporting them*, but I like to see the accusation
appear on the (usually x-posted, when it does not cross
domains outside of the c.l.j.* hierarchy) thread first**.

** Both because the thread is my immediate priority,
as well as giving the OP the message that their
idiotic links will not go unchallenged for more than
a few minutes. Hardly worth the effort of posting
them in the first place, even using automated
software.

* They were reported, 2-3 minutes later.

Andrew T.

Randolf Richardson

(tilts head) I can see how you gained the understanding
you did. OTOH, my meaning was simply that I had every
intention of reporting them*, but I like to see the accusation
appear on the (usually x-posted, when it does not cross
domains outside of the c.l.j.* hierarchy) thread first**.

** Both because the thread is my immediate priority,
as well as giving the OP the message that their
idiotic links will not go unchallenged for more than
a few minutes. Hardly worth the effort of posting
them in the first place, even using automated
software.

* They were reported, 2-3 minutes later.

I've also been reporting spammers, but only as my time permits. I did
that the account(s) used will be terminated.