Free Java Resources

Sudhirmangla

I has found a very good site having nice collection Free Java
Resources
including JDK , Free Java Programming Tools , Free Java Libraries ,
Free Java Decompilers , Free Java Disassemblers ,Java IDE ,

1) http://programmerworld.net/resources/java.htm
Please post these links on others sites and Forum also.

Thomas Weidenfeller

I has found a very good site having nice collection Free Java
Resources
including JDK , Free Java Programming Tools , Free Java Libraries ,
Free Java Decompilers , Free Java Disassemblers ,Java IDE ,

1) http://programmerworld.net/resources/java.htm
Please post these links on others sites and Forum also.

Please stop your advertising. You didn't "find" the site, you own it:

programmerworld.net = [ 204.92.121.18 ]
Registrant:
Sudhir Mangla
H.No 1402 Sector - 19
Faridabad NA 121002
IN
Domain name: PROGRAMMERWORLD.NET
Administrative Contact:
Mangla Sudhir (e-mail address removed)

H.No 1402 Sector - 19
Faridabad NA 121002
IN
0129-5101402

How stupid do you think we are?

/Thomas

Andrew Thompson

How stupid do you think we are?

Perhaps the OP was relying on our lazyness. I suspected what
you discovered, but made no mention of it since I could not
even bother verifying it at the moment I posted.

Aquila Deus

Tom Dyess

Thomas Weidenfeller said:
[...]

Tehehehe. Busted.

JScoobyCed

I has found a very good site having nice collection Free Java
Resources
including JDK , Free Java Programming Tools , Free Java Libraries ,
Free Java Decompilers , Free Java Disassemblers ,Java IDE ,

Well, as Thomas mentioned, you seem to own this web, so don't lie to the
NG if you think your website is good, just propose it.
I have visited it, and it is of valuable source of information.
Actually, I think I remember you posted this some time ago, or I had
already visited your site :)
Anyway, next time (cause you *can* post advertisment of your web IF you
don't post everyday, some people come here not so often, so once a month
would be enough, ... but I am not mod of this NG, so refer to the FAQ or
ask the mods about it) just tell the truth :)
BTW, there are a few broken links :)

Andrew Thompson

..but I am not mod of this NG,

There is none (thankfully). Of the major Java technical groups,
only c.l.j.announce is moderated.

[ Moderation can be a necessary thing on some groups, but I
do not see c.l.j.* groups (barring 'announce'[1]) needing it. ]

..so refer to the FAQ ..

There is none (officially). The closest c.l.j.programmer comes
to posessing an FAQ is the 'Mini-FAQ' posted regularly by David Lamb,
and my unofficial FAQ that is regularly referred to.

Like.. [1] ;-)

There is a process to making an FAQ for a group 'official' and nobody
at c.l.j.programmer seems to have the time for it.
..or ask the mods about it) just tell the truth :)

'Tell it like it is, brother'. Hear, hear.