    Hi,
    Can U please give me any Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and
    Certification Resources sites?

    ayuradmin, Jan 17, 2007

  2. ayuradmin

    Bijay Guest

    Bijay, Jan 17, 2007

  3. ayuradmin wrote:
    > Hi,

    Hi Jobs
    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/b5d867891490cdd9/da74ff0abe82062a#da74ff0abe82062a>

    > Can U please give me any Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and
    > Certification Resources sites?

    Oh - what you are *asking* now?
    (Only to reply with your alter ego two minutes later.)

    Which should I report for abuse?

    I'm thinking - both of them. But I'll hold on that,
    for the moment.

    How about ..you reply to this forum - and tell
    us a little about yourself, your site, why it is
    of value, and mostly, why you would give such
    deception and lies to us, about who you are,
    and who you represent?

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 17, 2007
  4. Bijay (AKA ayuradmin) wrote:
    <spam URL>
    > ayuradmin (AKA Bijay) wrote:

    <planted Q>

    Some say that talking to yourself is the first sign of madness!

    RedGrittyBrick, Jan 17, 2007
  5. ayuradmin

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Bijay wrote:
    > Hi,
    > For Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and Certification Resources
    >
    > Please try.
    > http://javainterview.tripod.com
    > AND
    > http://java.schoolreference.com
    >

    > ayuradmin wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> Can U please give me any Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and
    >> Certification Resources sites?

    Hey spammer
    Nice dishonesty, posting a question then answering it yourself.
    The headers reveal all: both posts contain:

    .... amongst other things.
    Kindly bugger off with your adverts for your rubbish site.

    Alex Hunsley, Jan 18, 2007
  6. Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > Which should I report for abuse?
    >
    > I'm thinking - both of them. But I'll hold on that,
    > for the moment.

    (snip alternative)

    tick.. tick.. tick..

    Time is running out.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 19, 2007
  7. Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > > Which should I report for abuse?
    > >
    > > I'm thinking - both of them. But I'll hold on that,
    > > for the moment.

    > tick.. tick.. tick..

    Time is up. Both identities have been reported to
    your host, for abuse.

    Next time I see your sorry figure around these
    parts, I'll tell you a nice little bed-time story
    about how what you are trying to do is utterly
    pointless, but I'll save that for next time (and
    till after I have destroyed your latest threads,
    and reported your latest identities for abuse -
    gotta' keep my priorites straight!).

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 20, 2007