Free Java/UML/J2EE Resources?

ayuradmin

Hi,
Can U please give me any Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and
Certification Resources sites?

Andrew Thompson

ayuradmin said:

Hi Jobs
Can U please give me any Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and
Certification Resources sites?

Oh - what you are *asking* now?
(Only to reply with your alter ego two minutes later.)

Which should I report for abuse?

I'm thinking - both of them. But I'll hold on that,
for the moment.

How about ..you reply to this forum - and tell
us a little about yourself, your site, why it is
of value, and mostly, why you would give such
deception and lies to us, about who you are,
and who you represent?

Andrew T.

Andrew Thompson

Andrew Thompson wrote:
Which should I report for abuse?

I'm thinking - both of them. But I'll hold on that,
for the moment.
(snip alternative)

tick.. tick.. tick..

Time is running out.

Andrew T.

Andrew Thompson

Andrew said:
Andrew Thompson wrote:
..... ....
tick.. tick.. tick..

Time is up. Both identities have been reported to
your host, for abuse.

Next time I see your sorry figure around these
parts, I'll tell you a nice little bed-time story
about how what you are trying to do is utterly
pointless, but I'll save that for next time (and
till after I have destroyed your latest threads,
and reported your latest identities for abuse -
gotta' keep my priorites straight!).

Andrew T.