Free JScript .Net Debugger IDE

cok

Hi, All

I working on a project, It need a Script support,

I want to use jscript .net as script,

but where can I found a free Jscript debugger?

cordbg.exe in .Net SDK is a Command line tool,but I need a IDE support,

Can any one give me some advice ? or must I add IDE frontend on cordbg.exe?

thanks

Michael Nemtsev

Hello cok,

Try this debug utility http://trimpath.com/project/wiki/TrimBreakpoint

c> Hi, All
c>
c> I working on a project, It need a Script support,
c>
c> I want to use jscript .net as script,
c>
c> but where can I found a free Jscript debugger?
c>
c> cordbg.exe in .Net SDK is a Command line tool,but I need a IDE
c> support,
c>
c> Can any one give me some advice ? or must I add IDE frontend on
c> cordbg.exe?
c>
c> thanks
c>
---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.msn.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche