Free JSP servlet web hosting

Discussion in 'Java' started by Chackboom, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. Chackboom

    Chackboom Guest

    Chackboom, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Chackboom

    Jim Cochrane Guest

    In article <>, Chackboom wrote:
    > I found it very good. http://www.eatj.com

    Is there a catch?

    --
    Jim Cochrane;
    [When responding by email, include the term non-spam in the subject line to
    get through my spam filter.]
    Jim Cochrane, Jun 2, 2004

  3. Andrew Thompson, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Chackboom

    Jim Cochrane Guest

    In article <1wov84k4j12y0.1s9r1a497oz9y$>, Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > On 2 Jun 2004 13:45:10 -0600, Jim Cochrane wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>, Chackboom wrote:
    >>> I found it very good. http://www.eatj.com

    >> Is there a catch?

    > Why not try it? I would be
    > interested to hear your experiences.
    >
    > [ Would do so myself, but too snowed under. ]

    I'm rather snowed under these days, too; but I may try it later. Send me
    an email in a month or two if you like and if I've tried it out by then
    I'll send you a brief summary. (Don't forget 'non-spam' - see below.)

    Jim Cochrane, Jun 4, 2004