    until they started chargin everybody..

    thanks
    mike

    mike, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Toby A Inkster, Jun 9, 2004

  3. mike

    Rose Guest

    >can someone direct me to some links that offer free news to be displayed on
    >a website? i would like to set this up soon.. I used to have moreover on
    >until they started chargin everybody..

    I don't know if this is what you want but I have a small news headline banner
    on my site at:

    http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/lamott.dir/lamott.htm

    Are you talking about something like this or something much bigger?

    Rose
    http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
    "How did I ever get talked into this?"

    Rose, Jun 15, 2004