free news on my site?

mike

can someone direct me to some links that offer free news to be displayed on
a website? i would like to set this up soon.. I used to have moreover on
until they started chargin everybody..

thanks
mike

Rose

can someone direct me to some links that offer free news to be displayed on
a website? i would like to set this up soon.. I used to have moreover on
until they started chargin everybody..

I don't know if this is what you want but I have a small news headline banner
on my site at:

http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/lamott.dir/lamott.htm

Are you talking about something like this or something much bigger?

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
"How did I ever get talked into this?"