Free Online Assessment Tests

mytempmails_2002

Hi all,

I am looking out for some online assessment tests in C which would help
me get an in-depth knowledge of C from both interview point of view and
certifications point of view. I am actually trying to take up some FREE
online tests before I go for the original certifications. Could you
please let me know of some sites which provide us with such free tests?

Also I would like to list out all possible questions in C again from
both interview's point of view and certifications point of view. If
anyone can help me with this, it would be great.

Thanks,
TechTest

Richard Heathfield

(e-mail address removed) said:
Hi all,

I am looking out for some online assessment tests in C which would help
me get an in-depth knowledge of C from both interview point of view and
certifications point of view. I am actually trying to take up some FREE
online tests before I go for the original certifications. Could you
please let me know of some sites which provide us with such free tests?

I don't know of any such tests that would be considered reputable by an
independent C expert.
Also I would like to list out all possible questions in C

That desire demonstrates a poor understanding of infinity.

usenet

I am looking out for some online assessment tests in C which would help
me get an in-depth knowledge of C from both interview point of view and
certifications point of view. I am actually trying to take up some FREE
online tests before I go for the original certifications. Could you
please let me know of some sites which provide us with such free tests?

This topic has been discussed on comp.lang.c a few times in the past,
try some searching for 'certification'. From what I recall, there was
quit a lot of discussion about the quality of such tests, so don't expect
too much of it.
Also I would like to list out all possible questions in C

This could probably be solved with a bit of recursion.

Randy Howard

(e-mail address removed) wrote
(in article
Also I would like to list out all possible questions in C again from
both interview's point of view and certifications point of view. If
anyone can help me with this, it would be great.

How about a fair trade? I need a list of all possible
arrangements of animal life in the Atlantic Ocean (including 3D
positioning data) over the last 100 years. As soon as you
provide that, I can provide you with what you ask.

:)