    Thanks,
    TechTest

    , Jan 5, 2006

  2. said:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am looking out for some online assessment tests in C which would help
    > me get an in-depth knowledge of C from both interview point of view and
    > certifications point of view. I am actually trying to take up some FREE
    > online tests before I go for the original certifications. Could you
    > please let me know of some sites which provide us with such free tests?

    I don't know of any such tests that would be considered reputable by an
    independent C expert.

    > Also I would like to list out all possible questions in C

    That desire demonstrates a poor understanding of infinity.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Jan 5, 2006

    wrote:

    > I am looking out for some online assessment tests in C which would help
    > me get an in-depth knowledge of C from both interview point of view and
    > certifications point of view. I am actually trying to take up some FREE
    > online tests before I go for the original certifications. Could you
    > please let me know of some sites which provide us with such free tests?

    This topic has been discussed on comp.lang.c a few times in the past,
    try some searching for 'certification'. From what I recall, there was
    quit a lot of discussion about the quality of such tests, so don't expect
    too much of it.

    > Also I would like to list out all possible questions in C

    This could probably be solved with a bit of recursion.

    --
    :wq
    ^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C

    , Jan 5, 2006
  4. Randy Howard Guest

    wrote
    (in article
    <>):

    > Also I would like to list out all possible questions in C again from
    > both interview's point of view and certifications point of view. If
    > anyone can help me with this, it would be great.

    How about a fair trade? I need a list of all possible
    arrangements of animal life in the Atlantic Ocean (including 3D
    positioning data) over the last 100 years. As soon as you
    provide that, I can provide you with what you ask.

    :)

    --
    Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)

    Randy Howard, Jan 5, 2006