Free Online Subversion Training

Discussion in 'Java' started by Elaine, Apr 13, 2010.

  1. Elaine

    Elaine Guest

    Provider of Enterprise Subversion Products is Sponsoring a Series of
    Free Subversion Training Courses

    San Ramon, CA April 13, 2010 – WANdisco, a leading provider of
    infrastructure software for replication, scalability and high
    availability, and a corporate sponsor of the Subversion open source
    project with core developers from the project on staff, today
    announced that it will begin sponsoring a series of free one hour
    online Subversion training sessions on a bi-weekly basis later this
    month.

    The first course in the series, Branching and Merging in Subversion
    1.6.9 will take place on Wednesday, April 21, 2010. This course will
    cover everything from branching and merging basics to best practices.
    The second course in the series, Introduction to Subversion for
    Developers will take place on Wednesday, May 5, 2010. Subversion’s
    architecture and design principles will be covered and attendees will
    be introduced to using Subversion for software development.

    Free Registration for Branching and Merging in Subversion 1.6.9 is
    available at:
    https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/173903354.

    Free Registration for Introduction to Subversion for Developers is
    available at:
    https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/342584395.
    WANdisco Certified Subversion Binaries Now Available for Free Download

    As part of its participation in the Subversion project, WANdisco
    offers free downloads of certified Subversion binaries that provide a
    complete, fully tested version of Subversion based on the most recent
    stable release. WANdisco's core Subversion developers are backed by
    dedicated QA and support professionals that enable the company to
    deliver the highest quality version of the software.

    Download WANdisco’s certified Subversion binaries at:
    http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/os/downloads.

    WANdisco Enterprise-Class Subversion Support Services Now Available

    In addition to free community support for Subversion, WANdisco offers
    enterprise-class Subversion support for organizations that require the
    guaranteed response times, 24-by-7 access to online and phone support,
    automated delivery of the latest fixes and upgrades and other benefits
    that typically come with a commercial software vendor's support
    contract. Learn more about WANdisco’s Subversion support services at:
    http://www.wandisco.com/products/svn/support.php.
    Recent News and Resources

    Free Download: Subversion Open Source:
    http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/os/downloads

    Subversion Professional Support:
    http://www.wandisco.com/products/svn/support.php

    WANdisco Subversion Enterprise:
    http://www.wandisco.com/subversion

    Elaine, Apr 13, 2010

  2. Elaine

    markspace Guest

    Elaine wrote:
    > Provider of Enterprise Subversion Products is Sponsoring a Series of
    > Free Subversion Training Courses

    While I like Subversion, why would I buy stuff from a company that spams
    newsgroups? You guys are close to a lot of Bay Area Java developers
    too, I hope no one throws rocks at your HQ for this.

    markspace, Apr 13, 2010

  3. Elaine

    Lew Guest

    markspace wrote:
    > While I like Subversion, why would I buy stuff from a company that spams
    > newsgroups? You guys are close to a lot of Bay Area Java developers
    > too, I hope no one throws rocks at your HQ for this.

    Plus they multiposted! (Gasp!)

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Apr 13, 2010