free or cheap html editor (client side)

Daves

that is; a custom web control for asp.net ? Just needs
bold/underline/italics/font-size formatting and links insertion...

anyone know about that?

Matt Berther

Hello TJS,

Please check your facts before making a statement like that... FreeTextBox
3.0 works just fine with Firefox.

TJS

I did.
when I go to their website with firefox , it says:

Your Browser:
FreeTextBox.IsRichCapable: False
Current Version: 3.0.3

Matt Berther

Hello TJS,

Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050317
Firefox/1.0.2
FreeTextBox.IsRichCapable: True
Current Version: 3.0.3

Are you using a semi-recent version of Firefox?

TJS

mine is :

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050317
Firefox/1.0.2

Matt Berther

Hello TJS,

Very odd indeed that we have the same versions, yet yours claims to be not
rich capable. Perhaps javascript is disabled, or something.