    Any help will be appreciated.

    Regards
    Vinod

    Vinod, Feb 23, 2005

  2. Vinod

    Vinod Guest

    i guess u didnot get the point. i will put it in my screen.where else.
    pure asp tree view components are there for your kind notice.
    i am only looking for free ware.
    vinod

    Vinod, Feb 23, 2005

  3. Vinod

    Evertjan. Guest

    Evertjan., Feb 24, 2005
  4. Vinod

    Phill. W Guest

    Vinod,

    > i guess u did not get the point.

    I fear it is /you/ who are missing the point, as have /so/ many before
    you. Please, *please*, try to get a grip on the *basics* of a
    technology before diving into the complicated stuff!

    ASP has no visual controls because it does not support any kind
    of "screen". It takes HTTP Requests [usually] from a client browser,
    mangles them around and does others things based on the request,
    then returns an HTTP Response. There are *no* Document Object
    Models at this point, /no/ Controls and certainly /no/ Screens
    or Windows.

    Admittedly, you can send such client-side controls as you describe
    /using/ ASP, but ASP itself is only the carrier; it will not be able to
    interact with the control (except when the user submits a fresh
    HTTP Request). You will not, for example, be able to call any of
    your server-side code from, say, events generated by your treeview
    control, running in the client browser.

    Regards,
    Phill W.

    Phill. W, Feb 25, 2005