    elaboration will be enabled.

    Any bug reports are appreciated!

    -Tom

    tom, Apr 13, 2005

  2. tom

    tom Guest

    tom, Apr 19, 2005

  3. tom

    tpi Guest

    Re: VHDL Analysis Tool (vhdlarch 0.1.0)

    true
    Uzytkownik "tom" <> napisal w wiadomosci

    tpi, Apr 25, 2005
  4. tom

    Neo Guest

    Re: VHDL Analysis Tool (vhdlarch 0.1.0)

    I am not able to install the linux x86 version on cygwin. its giving
    the error "./vhdlarch: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected" when I run
    vhdlarch -help after gunzip.

    Neo, Apr 26, 2005
  5. Re: VHDL Analysis Tool (vhdlarch 0.1.0)

    Neo wrote:
    > I am not able to install the linux x86 version on cygwin. its giving
    > the error "./vhdlarch: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected" when I run
    > vhdlarch -help after gunzip.

    I have found cygwin to be more trouble
    than adding a linux partiton to a windows machine.

    But for just a syntax check, vcom.exe will do
    the job from a dos or modelsim prompt.
    Unlike vsim, vcom runs without a license.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Apr 26, 2005