free web host with cpanel and no ads at all

oputra2

Hello everyone!
Today I just found this free host with:

- 250 MB of Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Your own domain hosting
- cPanel Control panel
- Over 500 website templates ready for download
- Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- No Ads at all !

Check it out Here: http://www.000webhost.com/34013.html

Neredbojias

Today I just found this free host

- 250 MB of Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth

That certainly seems an odd combination of disk space and bandwidth to
me...

Raymond SCHMIT

That certainly seems an odd combination of disk space and bandwidth to
me...

IMHO .... 100GB is not a bandwith but the Traffic limit per month

Your website may not exceed 250Mbytes of disk space AND you visitors
may not produce a traffic greater than 100GB/month

it's written in the text:
Look what we offer totally free: 250 MB disk space, 100 GB data
transfer,
located on the page http://www.000webhost.com/

Raymond SCHMIT

Hello everyone!
Today I just found this free host with:

- 250 MB of Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Your own domain hosting
- cPanel Control panel
- Over 500 website templates ready for download
- Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- No Ads at all !

Check it out Here: http://www.000webhost.com/34013.html

I have tested it ....and using a form finishing with a php mail()
action will not permit the sending a mail to an e-mail adress ending
with @yahoo.fr :-(

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

oputra2 said:
Hello everyone!
Today I just found this free host with:

Are you Mike? Did you get a new nym and affiliate account because you
broke the TOS with the last one?

Neredbojias

IMHO .... 100GB is not a bandwith but the Traffic limit per month

Your website may not exceed 250Mbytes of disk space AND you visitors
may not produce a traffic greater than 100GB/month

I understood that and have seen it termed "bandwidth" although not saying
the label is accurate.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
I understood that and have seen it termed "bandwidth" although not saying
the label is accurate.

Yes, it's an accepted term for that.

Steven Saunderson

I thought so... Actually, though, isn't it a misnomer?

Yup, I'd agree with that. But the use is so widespread that pedants
like me are stuck with it.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
I thought so... Actually, though, isn't it a misnomer?

It just lacks a time constraint. But most people to whom such a parameter
would be useful (their transfer rate per month) know what it means as
casually stated.

Neredbojias

Yup, I'd agree with that. But the use is so widespread that pedants
like me are stuck with it.

Same here though it would've been nice if they'd've come up with a
different word.

Neredbojias

It just lacks a time constraint. But most people to whom such a
parameter would be useful (their transfer rate per month) know what it
means as casually stated.

Yeah, I "got it" first time, though that was without thinking. Had I
thought about it, there could've been a problem...

Mike Barnard

Are you Mike? Did you get a new nym and affiliate account because you
broke the TOS with the last one?

Er, do you mean me? (Because it isn't.) I haven't seen another Mike
on here recently. *IF* so, wotavidun?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Mike said:
Er, do you mean me? (Because it isn't.) I haven't seen another Mike
on here recently. *IF* so, wotavidun?

No, not you, Mike the Fireman... :) There was another(?) Google Group
spammer here calling himself Mike a bit ago touting the same message, an
affiliate link to this free web hosting company. Apparently, if you
click it, and sign up for services, the affiliate spammer receives $5.00
(but doesn't get any money until 20 people have done it in a month's
time).

I was just suggesting that this oputrid2 and that Mike were the same
person.

Mike Barnard

spammer here calling himself Mike a bit ago touting the same message, an
affiliate link to this free web hosting company. Apparently, if you
click it, and sign up for services, the affiliate spammer receives $5.00
(but doesn't get any money until 20 people have done it in a month's
time).

I was just suggesting that this oputrid2 and that Mike were the same
person.

Solongasitsnotme. :)

Harlan Messinger

Neredbojias said:
I thought so... Actually, though, isn't it a misnomer?

If "bandwidth" means "limit on number of units of data per unit of
time", it can be thought to apply whether the limit is physical or
contractual and whether the unit of time is one second or one month.

Neredbojias

If "bandwidth" means "limit on number of units of data per unit of
time", it can be thought to apply whether the limit is physical or
contractual and whether the unit of time is one second or one month.

Hmm, okay, that sounds reasonable. Bandwidth it is.

Chris F.A. Johnson

On 2008-04-01, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
No, not you, Mike the Fireman... :) There was another(?) Google Group
spammer here calling himself Mike a bit ago touting the same message, an
affiliate link to this free web hosting company. Apparently, if you
click it, and sign up for services, the affiliate spammer receives $5.00

Any time I see one of those I remove the affiliate ID from the URL
before going to it.

Blinky the Shark

Beauregard said:
No, not you, Mike the Fireman... :) There was another(?) Google Group
spammer here calling himself Mike a bit ago touting the same message, an
affiliate link to this free web hosting company. Apparently, if you
click it, and sign up for services, the affiliate spammer receives $5.00
(but doesn't get any money until 20 people have done it in a month's
time).

And lemme guess...he just stumbled upon that site one day and thought
we should be told about it. :)

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

On 2008-04-01, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

Any time I see one of those I remove the affiliate ID from the URL
before going to it.

Oh yes. Me too.