    Ok Im in search of some free webhosters with good bandwith....And good
    space...

    Thanks For all help...

    SOx, Apr 1, 2004

  2. SOx

    Rob McAninch Guest

    SOx <news:>:

    > Ok Im in search of some free webhosters with good
    > bandwith....And good space...

    There are always compromises with a free host. Putting together a
    little cash shouldn't be too hard. Or if the site is for a non-
    profit organization some hosts may donate space.

    --
    Rob - http://rock13.com/
    Web Stuff: http://rock13.com/webhelp/

    Rob McAninch, Apr 1, 2004

  3. SOx

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Ok Im in search of some free webhosters with good bandwith....And good
    > space...

    Got $9.00 a month?, winsave offers 100meg of space and unlimited
    bandwidth.

    I am sure a quick search of google will offer ton of similar hosts

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Weyoun the gowd damn Dominion Vorta who certainly , Apr 1, 2004
  5. SOx

    Keeper Guest

    Basicly, no

    If you want good space.. then Tripod. (20 MB) or freewebs.com (50 MB)
    If you want good bandwidth.. you screwed to the best of my knowlege.

    Put together a few bucks while you build the site.. make changes and edit
    copy. by the time your done.. you should be able to afford something cheap.

    Im in the same book as you man.. I can't pay for anything right now as
    things are tight.. So I know how you might feel.

    Later,
    Keeper

    "SOx" <> wrote in message
    > Ok Im in search of some free webhosters with good bandwith....And good
    > space...
    >
    > Thanks For all help...

    ---

    Keeper, Apr 29, 2004