Free Webhosting???

SOx

Ok Im in search of some free webhosters with good bandwith....And good
space...

Thanks For all help...

Rob McAninch

SOx said:
Ok Im in search of some free webhosters with good
bandwith....And good space...

There are always compromises with a free host. Putting together a
little cash shouldn't be too hard. Or if the site is for a non-
profit organization some hosts may donate space.

Whitecrest

Ok Im in search of some free webhosters with good bandwith....And good
space...

Got $9.00 a month?, winsave offers 100meg of space and unlimited
bandwidth.

I am sure a quick search of google will offer ton of similar hosts

Keeper

Basicly, no

If you want good space.. then Tripod. (20 MB) or freewebs.com (50 MB)
If you want good bandwidth.. you screwed to the best of my knowlege.

Put together a few bucks while you build the site.. make changes and edit
copy. by the time your done.. you should be able to afford something cheap.

Im in the same book as you man.. I can't pay for anything right now as
things are tight.. So I know how you might feel.

Later,
Keeper