    Free Stats of your visitor (like from where camed etc..),
    Free Counters on your site,

    +Much More Free only @ www.AskFreeWeb.com

    AskFreeWeb, Sep 12, 2007

  2. On Sep 12, 2:12 am, AskFreeWeb <> wrote:
    > If you want to make free website, then your dream can be successful,
    > Just go to....

    You know, I bet more than half of us that read this went to the site
    just to validate it. (255 errors, 8 warnings)

    Travis Newbury, Sep 12, 2007

  3. On Sep 12, 2:12 am, AskFreeWeb <> wrote:
    > If you want to make free website, then your dream can be successful,

    I'm sorry, I had to go there and see what they were offering. The
    first thing I read is:

    "Hello Visitor,
    How it's Possible to get WEBSITE @ FREE COST................??????
    I will show you how!!!!!!!!!!!" (sic)

    Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.

    Your shitting us right?

    Travis Newbury, Sep 12, 2007
  4. AskFreeWeb

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:

    > Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.

    Me too :)

    > Your shitting us right?

    Well, unless *every* person who uses his "forum" has full-stop diarrhoea
    and absolutely no command of the English language, I'm guessing the OP
    simply posts topics and replies to them himself.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
    those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.

    Dylan Parry, Sep 12, 2007
  5. AskFreeWeb

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:23:27 GMT
    Travis Newbury scribed:

    > On Sep 12, 2:12 am, AskFreeWeb <> wrote:
    >> If you want to make free website, then your dream can be successful,

    > I'm sorry, I had to go there and see what they were offering. The
    > first thing I read is:
    >
    > "Hello Visitor,
    > How it's Possible to get WEBSITE @ FREE COST................??????
    > I will show you how!!!!!!!!!!!" (sic)
    >
    > Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.
    >
    > Your shitting us right?

    Tell us more! I really don't want to go there and waste my time, but
    what's the catch? -Ads? -Obligatory links?

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Sep 12, 2007
  6. AskFreeWeb

    rf Guest

    "Neredbojias" <> wrote in message
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:23:27
    > GMT
    > Travis Newbury scribed:
    >
    >> On Sep 12, 2:12 am, AskFreeWeb <> wrote:
    >>> If you want to make free website, then your dream can be successful,

    >> I'm sorry, I had to go there and see what they were offering. The
    >> first thing I read is:
    >>
    >> "Hello Visitor,
    >> How it's Possible to get WEBSITE @ FREE COST................??????
    >> I will show you how!!!!!!!!!!!" (sic)
    >>
    >> Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.
    >>
    >> Your shitting us right?

    > Tell us more! I really don't want to go there and waste my time, but
    > what's the catch? -Ads? -Obligatory links?

    The thing is just a whole lot of links to *other* sites that offer free
    stuff like hosting and domains and tools.

    But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
    site.

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Sep 12, 2007
  7. rf wrote:

    > But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
    > site.

    Or they initialized the counter at 61500!

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 12, 2007
  8. On Sep 12, 9:39 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <>
    wrote:
    > > But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
    > > site.

    > Or they initialized the counter at 61500!

    or 61692....

    Travis Newbury, Sep 12, 2007
  9. Travis Newbury wrote:
    > On Sep 12, 9:39 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <>
    > wrote:
    >>> But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
    >>> site.

    >> Or they initialized the counter at 61500!

    > or 61692....

    I was generous and wanted to give them a few hits for gawkers at least!
    Also the possibility that it is not a counter at all but simply
    text|image "0061700"

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 12, 2007
  10. AskFreeWeb

    Bergamot Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > On Sep 12, 9:39 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <>
    > wrote:
    >> > But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
    >> > site.

    >> Or they initialized the counter at 61500!

    > or 61692....

    Or they just tacked 2 extra zeros onto the end. ;)

    --
    Berg

    Bergamot, Sep 12, 2007
  11. rf wrote:

    > "Neredbojias" <> wrote in message
    >> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:23:27
    >> GMT
    >> Travis Newbury scribed:

    >>> I'm sorry, I had to go there and see what they were offering. The
    >>> first thing I read is:
    >>>
    >>> "Hello Visitor,
    >>> How it's Possible to get WEBSITE @ FREE COST................??????
    >>> I will show you how!!!!!!!!!!!" (sic)
    >>>
    >>> Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.
    >>>
    >>> Your shitting us right?

    >> Tell us more! I really don't want to go there and waste my time, but
    >> what's the catch? -Ads? -Obligatory links?

    > The thing is just a whole lot of links to *other* sites that offer free
    > stuff like hosting and domains and tools.
    >
    > But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
    > site.

    It probably reads that every day. :)

    I saw a counter on some site a few years ago the code for which showed
    it to be the output of a random number generator with a range that had a
    minimum of 200,000 or something.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 12, 2007
  12. Dylan Parry wrote:
    > Travis Newbury wrote:
    >
    >> Then I went and read a few of the items in the forums.

    > Me too :)
    >
    >> Your shitting us right?

    > Well, unless *every* person who uses his "forum" has full-stop diarrhoea
    > and absolutely no command of the English language, I'm guessing the OP
    > simply posts topics and replies to them himself.

    Or he specializes in hosting Google Gropers...

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 12, 2007
  13. AskFreeWeb

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:47:31 GMT
    rf scribed:

    >> Tell us more! I really don't want to go there and waste my time, but
    >> what's the catch? -Ads? -Obligatory links?

    > The thing is just a whole lot of links to *other* sites that offer free
    > stuff like hosting and domains and tools.

    So - basically a marketing-type scam. I figured as much.

    > But, there's more. The hit counter reads 0061700. Must be a very popular
    > site.

    You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of
    the time, but the greatest of fools are those who denigrate their own
    integrity.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Sep 13, 2007