    http://wojanware.com

    Enjoy!
    Scott Wojan

    Frank N'Beans, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Frank N'Beans

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:xe0Bb.465353$Tr4.1287167@attbi_s03>
    Frank N'Beans said:

    > For those that need a decent WYSIWYG editor, our's is free now:

    aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <blink> is back!

    --
    brucie
    09/December/2003 12:54:43 am kilo

    brucie, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Frank N'Beans

    Sreve R. Guest

    Frank N'Beans wrote in message ...
    > For those that need a decent WYSIWYG editor, our's is free now:
    > http://wojanware.com

    Can't get the zip file to open :~(
    Is it corrupted?
    Anyone else ?

    Sreve R., Dec 8, 2003
  4. Frank N'Beans

    Nobody Guest

    Ok, the zip file was indeed corrupt, it has been fixed now.
    Sorry for any inconvenience.

    Thanks,
    Scott Wojan

    Nobody, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Frank N'Beans wrote in message ...

    > For those that need a decent WYSIWYG editor, our's is free now:
    > http://wojanware.com

    Does it support blink and marquee? :)

    Voetleuce en f?nsievry, Dec 9, 2003
  6. Frank N'Beans

    West Guest

    "Voetleuce en f?nsievry" <> wrote in message
    > Frank N'Beans wrote in message ...
    >
    > > For those that need a decent WYSIWYG editor, our's is free now:
    > > http://wojanware.com

    > Does it support blink and marquee? :)

    Hopefully it doesn't!

    West, Dec 9, 2003
  7. Frank N'Beans

    Steve R. Guest

    Voetleuce en f?nsievry wrote in message
    > Does it support blink and marquee? :)

    It supports marquee :~)

    Steve R., Dec 9, 2003
  8. Frank N'Beans

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Frank N'Beans wrote:
    > For those that need a decent WYSIWYG editor, our's is free now:
    > http://wojanware.com

    Very user friendly editor!
    But, what a pity, it's not able to apply styles from a linked stylesheet to
    selected text. That's an essential requirement for me.

    It has some bugs too, for example:
    - After pressing the tab-key the HTML code was suddenly changed form
    uppercase to lowercase
    - The document type is removed or placed from the top of the file in the
    body section
    Like
    l PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"&gt;

    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Dec 9, 2003
  9. Frank N'Beans

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:17:59 +0100, "Nico Schuyt" <>
    wrote:

    : But, what a pity, it's not able to apply styles from a linked stylesheet to
    : selected text. That's an essential requirement for me.

    A plus for Dreamweaver, yes. :)

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Dec 9, 2003
  10. Frank N'Beans

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Sid Ismail wrote:
    > Nico Schuyt wrote:
    >
    >> But, what a pity, it's not able to apply styles from a linked
    >> stylesheet to selected text. That's an essential requirement for me.

    > A plus for Dreamweaver, yes. :)

    *And* FP :)
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Dec 9, 2003
  11. Frank N'Beans

    Sven Guckes Guest

    ["Followup-To:" header set to alt.html.editors.webedit.]
    * Frank N'Beans <>:
    > For those that need a decent WYSIWYG
    > editor, our's is free now:
    > http://wojanware.com

    "No purchase neccesarry, blink is now totally free!!!"

    kewl!

    > Enjoy!
    > Scott Wojan

    make that 'Scott "" Wojan'

    did Bill Martin, the registrant of sinatra.net,
    give you permission to use that address on usenet?
    just wondering..

    Sven

    --
    "Multiple exclamation marks", he went on, shaking his head, "are a
    sure sign of a diseased mind." -- Terry Pratchett in "Eric"

    Sven Guckes, Dec 10, 2003
  12. Frank N'Beans

    Nobody Guest

    Sven,

    Guys like you crack me up.

    You had nothing better to do than to go do a whois for sinatra.net to
    see if his name was the one listed?????

    Nobody, Dec 10, 2003
  13. Frank N'Beans

    Wipkip Guest

    Frank N'Beans wrote:
    > For those that need a decent WYSIWYG editor, our's is free now:
    >
    > http://wojanware.com

    How do I get past the "Server Error in '/' Application." errors to download it?

    --
    Duende

    Wipkip, Dec 11, 2003
  14. Sorry, having a bit of trouble with the site, you can download the install
    directly via:
    http://wojanware.com/blink.zip

    It will run for up to 30 days without registering so just check back later
    to register.

    Thanks,
    Scott Wojan

    ??>> http://wojanware.com

    Frank N'Beans, Dec 11, 2003
  15. Frank N'Beans

    Sam Hughes Guest

    (Nobody) wrote in

    > Ok, the zip file was indeed corrupt, it has been fixed now.
    > Sorry for any inconvenience.

    Me, getting a "bad CRC" error on extraction.

    "Bad CRC 6bac0b14 (should be 98a3cf37)"

    Sam Hughes, Dec 21, 2003
  16. Frank N'Beans

    Bob Guest

    On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:02:14 GMT, Sam Hughes <> wrote:

    > (Nobody) wrote in
    >
    >> Ok, the zip file was indeed corrupt, it has been fixed now.
    >> Sorry for any inconvenience.

    >Me, getting a "bad CRC" error on extraction.
    >
    >"Bad CRC 6bac0b14 (should be 98a3cf37)"
    >

    >> "Sreve R." <stevie_ritchie(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Can't get the zip file to open :~(
    >>> Is it corrupted?
    >>> Anyone else ?

    Well! It is free.

    Bob, Dec 23, 2003
  17. Frank N'Beans

    ß Ø ® G Guest

    worked ok for me, i right clicked and used save target though

    --
    E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
    watch out for spam trap in header

    http://www.davessite.co.uk
    Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

    ß Ø ® G, Jan 15, 2004