Free WYSIWYG HTML Editor

Nobody

Ok, the zip file was indeed corrupt, it has been fixed now.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Scott Wojan

Nico Schuyt

Frank said:
For those that need a decent WYSIWYG editor, our's is free now:
http://wojanware.com

Very user friendly editor!
But, what a pity, it's not able to apply styles from a linked stylesheet to
selected text. That's an essential requirement for me.

It has some bugs too, for example:
- After pressing the tab-key the HTML code was suddenly changed form
uppercase to lowercase
- The document type is removed or placed from the top of the file in the
body section
Like
l PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"&gt;

Nico

Sid Ismail

: But, what a pity, it's not able to apply styles from a linked stylesheet to
: selected text. That's an essential requirement for me.

A plus for Dreamweaver, yes. :)

Sid

Sven Guckes

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.html.editors.webedit.]
* Frank N'Beans said:
For those that need a decent WYSIWYG
editor, our's is free now:
http://wojanware.com

"No purchase neccesarry, blink is now totally free!!!"

kewl!
Enjoy!
Scott Wojan

make that 'Scott "(e-mail address removed)" Wojan'

did Bill Martin, the registrant of sinatra.net,
give you permission to use that address on usenet?
just wondering..

Sven

Nobody

Sven,

Guys like you crack me up.

You had nothing better to do than to go do a whois for sinatra.net to
see if his name was the one listed?????

* Frank N'Beans said:
For those that need a decent WYSIWYG
editor, our's is free now:
http://wojanware.com

"No purchase neccesarry, blink is now totally free!!!"

kewl!
Enjoy!
Scott Wojan

make that 'Scott "(e-mail address removed)" Wojan'

did Bill Martin, the registrant of sinatra.net,
give you permission to use that address on usenet?
just wondering..

Sven

Frank N'Beans

Sorry, having a bit of trouble with the site, you can download the install
directly via:
http://wojanware.com/blink.zip

It will run for up to 30 days without registering so just check back later
to register.

Thanks,
Scott Wojan

SR> Frank N'Beans wrote in message ...
??>> For those that need a decent WYSIWYG editor, our's is free now:
??>> http://wojanware.com

SR> Can't get the zip file to open :~(
SR> Is it corrupted?
SR> Anyone else ?

Sam Hughes

(e-mail address removed) (Nobody) wrote in
Ok, the zip file was indeed corrupt, it has been fixed now.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Me, getting a "bad CRC" error on extraction.

"Bad CRC 6bac0b14 (should be 98a3cf37)"