    from stylus, but it's a trial period, so pretty soon it
    may stop working.
    , Nov 2, 2005

  2. Hi,

    > Are there any free xml diff utilities out there ?

    It depends on what you want to do :

    - If you want to compare files with the same XML structure, libxmldiff &
    xmlTreeNav may do what you want :

    Command Line tool : http://freshmeat.net/projects/libxmldiff/
    GUI : http://freshmeat.net/projects/xmltreenav/

    Windows & Linux binaries are provided on the home page.

    - If you are comparing two documents with different structures, ssddiff
    (http://ssddiff.alioth.debian.org/) is really amazing but need to be
    built (very easy one).

    Both are free.

    Hth

    --
    RĂ©mi Peyronnet
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9mi_Peyronnet?=, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Check out gotdotnet: http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xmldiff/

    --
    Stan Kitsis
    Program Manager, XML Technologies