free xml to c++ binding tool

Discussion in 'C++' started by B.C., May 13, 2005.

  1. B.C.

    B.C. Guest

    Do you know if there is free tool for generating c++ code (that reads xml)
    from dtd or xsd files?

    Thanks


    [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ]
    [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ]
     
    B.C., May 13, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. B.C.

    Abecedarian Guest

    Abecedarian, May 13, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. B.C. <> wrote:
    > Do you know if there is free tool for generating c++ code (that reads
    > xml) from dtd or xsd files?


    There is at least one free tool for parsing any grammar in C++, and
    there are samples for this tool that parse XML. See
    http://spirit.sourceforge.net and its repository


    B.


    [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ]
    [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ]
     
    Bronek Kozicki, May 13, 2005
    #3
  4. B.C.

    Abecedarian Guest

    Bronek Kozicki wrote:
    > B.C. <> wrote:
    > > Do you know if there is free tool for generating c++ code (that

    reads
    > > xml) from dtd or xsd files?

    >
    > There is at least one free tool for parsing any grammar in C++, and
    > there are samples for this tool that parse XML. See
    > http://spirit.sourceforge.net and its repository


    The question is: Does it generate C++ code (== classes)?


    [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ]
    [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ]
     
    Abecedarian, May 13, 2005
    #4
  5. Abecedarian <> wrote:
    > Bronek Kozicki wrote:
    >> B.C. <> wrote:
    >>> Do you know if there is free tool for generating c++ code (that
    >>> reads xml) from dtd or xsd files?

    >>
    >> There is at least one free tool for parsing any grammar in C++, and
    >> there are samples for this tool that parse XML. See
    >> http://spirit.sourceforge.net and its repository

    >
    > The question is: Does it generate C++ code (== classes)?


    No. It can be used to create XML parser in C++, possibly also bound to
    specific schema. I must apologize as I misunderstood original question.


    B.


    [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ]
    [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ]
     
    Bronek Kozicki, May 13, 2005
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Holger Zimmermann
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    874
    Peter Flynn
    Oct 21, 2004
  2. B.C.
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    468
    Jeroen N. Witmond
    May 13, 2005
  3. B.C.
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    482
    Larry I Smith
    May 13, 2005
  4. george
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,144
    george
    Aug 29, 2008
  5. mohammed_a_o
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    285
    mohammed_a_o
    Nov 30, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page