    If anyone looking for freelance java(j2ee), kindly send me an email to

    Regards,

    Ponic
    Ponic, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Ponic

    Silpaa

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Ponic,

    Do you have any requirements as of now on Java/J2EE related Technologies.
    I possess 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE Technologies. My strengths are in MVC frameworks like Struts,Spring and also having hands on experience with Hibernate,AJAX,JavaScript,JSp,Servlets.Well versed with open source technologies.

    If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

    I am currently available 40 hours per week and can be reached online Yahoo Messenger or Skype, Monday through Friday .

    I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

    Thank you,
    Silpa
    Silpaa, Jun 21, 2009

  3. Ponic

    vinaybs

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Ponic

    I am interested in doing free lance projexts .. i have 4 years of experience in Java 5.0, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, AJAX ..

    I am very storng in OO concepts and Design Patterns ...

    Please let me know if there are any projects.

    my contact number is 9886468996.
    vinaybs, Jul 28, 2009