Freelance java(j2ee) projects

Ponic

Hello,

I am programmer with around 3 years of experience in Java, JSP and
Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL as databases.

I am looking for any good freelance projects in Java
technologies(J2EE).

I am willing to learn any new technolgies in Java

If anyone looking for freelance java(j2ee), kindly send me an email to
(e-mail address removed)

Regards,

Ponic

Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Ponic,

Do you have any requirements as of now on Java/J2EE related Technologies.
I possess 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE Technologies. My strengths are in MVC frameworks like Struts,Spring and also having hands on experience with Hibernate,AJAX,JavaScript,JSp,Servlets.Well versed with open source technologies.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

I am currently available 40 hours per week and can be reached online Yahoo Messenger or Skype, Monday through Friday .

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you,
Silpa

Joined
Jul 28, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Ponic

I am interested in doing free lance projexts .. i have 4 years of experience in Java 5.0, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, AJAX ..

I am very storng in OO concepts and Design Patterns ...

Please let me know if there are any projects.

my contact number is 9886468996.