Freelance Java programmer

Sébastien Bois

Hello all,
I'm a software engineer and I'm currently looking for people who would be
interest to have their solution being program in Java. Just give your
software specifications and I'll code it.... Free access to my CVS server to
have your software. Please contact me at (e-mail address removed).

Andrew Thompson

Sébastien Bois said:
I'm a software engineer and I'm currently looking for people who would be
interest to have their solution being program in Java.

Oh, you know Java, do you? I would not know it
from all the posts to this Java discussion group,
that you have *not* made.

All I know about you so far is that you are
- dumb enough not to read this group before posting
- cheap enough to grab whatever form of advertising is
going, free - even if it is not yours to grab.
- self centered enough to think we want to know about your
unemployment.

Given the number of people who are demonstrably proficient
in Java who post to these groups and are not working, why
the heck would *anybody* hire/recommend/suggest you?
...Just give your
software specifications and I'll code it.... Free access to my CVS server to
have your software. Please contact me at (e-mail address removed).

Just put an ad in the paper. Less SPAM that way..

Sharp Tool

Andrew Thompson said:
Oh, you know Java, do you? I would not know it
from all the posts to this Java discussion group,
that you have *not* made.

All I know about you so far is that you are
- dumb enough not to read this group before posting
- cheap enough to grab whatever form of advertising is
going, free - even if it is not yours to grab.
- self centered enough to think we want to know about your
unemployment.

Given the number of people who are demonstrably proficient
in Java who post to these groups and are not working, why
the heck would *anybody* hire/recommend/suggest you?

Just put an ad in the paper. Less SPAM that way..

Relax Andrew. I agree with you but no need to get personal with the "dumb"
comment. Calling a desperate unemployed dumb does not help his morale for
landing a job, which would stop future postings.

Sharp Tool