freelance moss developer

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by sumeet.leo@gmail.com, Jan 19, 2011.

  1. Guest

    I have over 10+ years of experience in software development.

    I am System Analyst looking for freelance work, my skill sets:

    MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY
    ====================
    * SHAREPOINT 2003 / MOSS 2007 / SHAREPOINT 2010
    * DOTNET (ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET)
    * ASP, VB
    * Database (SQL Server, Oracle & MS Access)
    * Crystal Reports & SQL Server Reporting Service

    OTHER
    ======
    PHP 4/5
    MySQL
    Joomla
    WordPress

    I am looking for Development, Maintenance and Migration projects.
    I would also love to support existing project and looking out for new
    project. I will be able to provide give quick turnaround and deliver
    project on time.

    sumeet [dot] leo [at] gmail [dot] com

    , Jan 19, 2011