    waiting for your work.

    johnleox @ gmail.com
    , Jan 4, 2005

  2. You have no java experience so why post here?
    The Abrasive Sponge, Jan 5, 2005

  3. Tim Ward Guest

    "The Abrasive Sponge" <> wrote in message
    > You have no java experience so why post here?

    Er, why not? My current freelance work involves writing lots of Java, and I
    had no Java experience when I started.

    --
    Tim Ward
    Tim Ward, Jan 5, 2005
  4. Tim Ward <> scribbled the following:
    > "The Abrasive Sponge" <> wrote in message
    >> You have no java experience so why post here?

    > Er, why not? My current freelance work involves writing lots of Java, and I
    > had no Java experience when I started.

    Part of my current work at civilian service involves Visual Basic
    programming with Microsoft Access. Before starting my service I had
    never written a single line of Visual Basic code, or even *seen* Access.
    I learned both pretty well in a couple of days. I trust people can do
    the same for Java.

    "The question of copying music from the Internet is like a two-barreled sword."
    - Finnish rap artist Ezkimo
    Joona I Palaste, Jan 6, 2005
  5. steve Guest

    On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 01:58:27 +0800, wrote
    (in article <>):

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am software developer looking for freelance or Full Time work, do you
    > have any work that need to done.. buzz me at johnleox @ gmail.com
    >
    > my skill sets:
    >
    > VB,
    > ASP (VBScript & Javascript),
    > SQL Server,
    > Access (VBA),
    > Excel (VBA),
    > .NET(ASP.NET / C#)
    > Oracle &
    > Crystal Reports
    >
    > I can work on migration projects, supporting exsisting project and
    > looking out for new project.
    >
    > If location or place of work is not important for you then buzz..
    > waiting for your work.
    >
    > johnleox @ gmail.com

    or in other words DO NOT post here, this is a news group.

    no advertising of services or products.

    get ur arse over to rentacoder.com
    steve, Jan 6, 2005