Freelance programmer / developer

johnleox

Hello,

I am software developer looking for freelance or Full Time work, do you
have any work that need to done.. buzz me at johnleox @ gmail.com

my skill sets:

VB,
ASP (VBScript & Javascript),
SQL Server,
Access (VBA),
Excel (VBA),
..NET(ASP.NET / C#)
Oracle &
Crystal Reports

I can work on migration projects, supporting exsisting project and
looking out for new project.

If location or place of work is not important for you then buzz..
waiting for your work.

johnleox @ gmail.com

Tim Ward

The Abrasive Sponge said:
You have no java experience so why post here?

Er, why not? My current freelance work involves writing lots of Java, and I
had no Java experience when I started.

Joona I Palaste

Er, why not? My current freelance work involves writing lots of Java, and I
had no Java experience when I started.

Part of my current work at civilian service involves Visual Basic
programming with Microsoft Access. Before starting my service I had
never written a single line of Visual Basic code, or even *seen* Access.
I learned both pretty well in a couple of days. I trust people can do
the same for Java.

steve

Hello,

I am software developer looking for freelance or Full Time work, do you
have any work that need to done.. buzz me at johnleox @ gmail.com

my skill sets:

VB,
ASP (VBScript & Javascript),
SQL Server,
Access (VBA),
Excel (VBA),
.NET(ASP.NET / C#)
Oracle &
Crystal Reports

I can work on migration projects, supporting exsisting project and
looking out for new project.

If location or place of work is not important for you then buzz..
waiting for your work.

johnleox @ gmail.com

or in other words DO NOT post here, this is a news group.

no advertising of services or products.

get ur arse over to rentacoder.com