Freelance Programmer / Developer

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by sumeet.leo@gmail.com, May 19, 2006.

  1. Guest

    am a freelancer. In the past I worked on different projects so I have
    wide field of specialization from system projects( written using
    Windows API ) to UI projects. Worked on realization of 3-tier
    architecture in UI applications(Windows forms and Asp.Net
    applications).

    My fields of specializations are:

    1. C#
    2. ASP.NET
    3. ADO.NET
    4. XML Format.
    5. SQL Server
    6. Windows API
    7. Access
    8. Crystal reports
    9. Web Services and Windows Services
    10. HTML/DHTML/Java Script (Basic skills)
    11. VB.NET
    12. VB
    13. ASP
    14. Visual Foxpro / Foxpro
    15. Oracle

    I am not in USA. If location is not important then mail me.

    If you are looking for a programmer and have work for remote
    programming, please contact me : MSN - , Gmail -

    , May 19, 2006