Freelance Programmer Wanted

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Coach DG, Apr 11, 2004.

  1. Coach DG

    Coach DG Guest

    Hello, I own and run www.leannesslifestyle.com, a very interactive,
    dynamic website for men and women wanting weight control and better
    health.

    There are becoming more and more times when I need javascript to be
    available for a particular function to continue to make the site even
    more dynamic.

    What I'm looking for is a company (a person) I can email and/or call
    and ask to create, or help create, or ask questions of a particular
    java-script I'm wanting to perform a particular function. Most times
    it involves:

    a popup

    hiding buttons unless

    showing buttons only if

    etc.

    In order to create even better personalization I need to be able to
    call on a company/person and have good, fast turn around. As always, I
    also need the service to be reasonably priced.

    You can call me at 815-973-0142 or email be at

    I look forward to speaking with someone about doing some business.

    Sincerely,

    David Greenwalt CSCS
    Coach DG, Apr 11, 2004