    Are there any freelance websites you would recommend to post the job?

    Thanks!
    , Jul 17, 2006

  2. IchBin Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am looking for a freelance programmer with skills in C++/Java/Matlab
    > or NS-2 to write a SIP signalling simulation software for use in
    > teaching labs. Nothing too complicated just the basic signalling
    > functions.
    > Are there any freelance websites you would recommend to post the job?
    >
    > Thanks!

    There are a few out there. You can try:

    http://www.getafreelancer.com

    --

    Thanks in Advance...

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
    IchBin, Jul 17, 2006

    I've posted the project on getafreelancer.com, guru.com and
    codelance.com
    Have had a few bids but most of the programmer have no or little
    experience of SIP signalling.

    Any other websites I should look at?

    Cheers

    IchBin wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I am looking for a freelance programmer with skills in C++/Java/Matlab
    > > or NS-2 to write a SIP signalling simulation software for use in
    > > teaching labs. Nothing too complicated just the basic signalling
    > > functions.
    > > Are there any freelance websites you would recommend to post the job?
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    > >

    > There are a few out there. You can try:
    >
    > http://www.getafreelancer.com
    >
    > --
    >
    > Thanks in Advance...
    > IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
    >
    > 'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
    > -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
    , Jul 26, 2006