freelancer looking for web-development projects

Nitin Naresh

Want to outsource web development projects, we are here for help.

Why outsource- India is the land of highly skilled IT and web
developers with the low per hour rate work in the world. If your
company want to outsource your projects in web development, we are
always here for your help

We are dedicated php, ajax and open source programmers working in
delhi, India.

Looking for projects all over the world we can work on any projects in
any regional language.

We have-:
* Strong familiarity with object oriented programming, ZEND, MVC
framework.
* Social networking platform websites, integration.
* Development, customization of Open Source technologies like
Joomla ( Component level development and customization), Wordpress,
Drupal and open source e commerce platform like X-cart, Zen Cart.
* Experience integrating third party API’ s, Google Maps ,
Facebook and Twitter Developer API’ s , strong Payment Gateway
knowledge and implementation track record.
* Search Engine Optimization technologies and implementation with
Core PHP and Open Source platforms.
* Strong Working Knowledge of CSS and HTML, Web 2.0 format.
* Acquaintance with Software Devlopment Lifecycle Most
Importantly, Ability to adhere to project schedules and deliver on
time

we have work experience on following Open source softwares-

Blogs

1. Wordpress 2. nucleuscms.org 3. pivotx.net 4. b2evolution.net
5. LifeType 6. LiveStreet

CMS

1. Drupal 2. Joomla 3. Modx 4. CMS Made Simple 5. e107

6. Exponent CMS 7. eZ Publish 8. ImpressCMS 9. Ocportal

10. PHP-Nuke 11. phpWebSite 12. SilverStripe 13. Tiki Wiki CMS

Groupware

14. XOOPS 15. Zikula 16. Elxis 17. Jaws 18. Joostina 19. MemHT

Portal

20. OneCMS 21. TomatoCMS 22. Expression Engine 23. code ignitor

Elearning CMS

1. ATutor 2. Claroline 3. Docebo suite 4. Dokeos 5. DrupalEd

6. Interact 7. Moodle 8. SiteAtSchool 9. SyndeoCMS 10. Ilias

11. efront

Groupware

1. Group-Office 2. Tutos

Forum

1. bbPress 2. Discuz English 3. MyBB 4. phpBB 5. Phorum

6. SMF

E-Commerce

1. eclime 2. Freeway 3. Magento 4. OpenCart 5. osCMax

6. osCommerce 7. PrestaShop 8. Zen Cart 9. Interspire shopping cart

Wiki

1. Mediawiki

Social Networking

1. Elgg
2. Osdate
3. pligg
4. Social Engine

Email Marketing

1. Phplist 2. Interspire 3. Pommo

We are looking for projects to work upon. If your company, hospital,
school, college, non-profits need good interactive website and stores
do contact us for services.

We have special reduced prices for all non-profits.

with warm regards

(e-mail address removed)

+91-8800302311