    > My Price: USD 2500.00.

    i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 16, 2004

  2. brucie

    dimka Guest

    Hello. Maybe it interest for you:

    ====================

    We would like to get the file archives like DOWNLOAD.COM but much easier.
    Properties requirements
    - original design;
    - programms authors get registered. Each of them gets his own account
    through which the programmes descriptions are downloaded;
    - on the site there are only programmes descriptions and files links that
    authors place on their sites;
    - files uploading on our server is not necessary;
    - after the programme description is donwloaded the moderator checks it, and
    the description is available on the site for the visitors;
    - programmes rating (number of downloads) by days, months, and year;
    - if you offer hosting and support, we are ready to discuss it;

    My Price: USD 2500.00.

    http://www.gettybest.com/project_details/index.php?projectid=243

    dimka, Nov 16, 2004

  3. brucie

    Neal Guest

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:57:16 +1000, brucie <> wrote:

    > In alt.html dimka said:
    >
    >> My Price: USD 2500.00.

    > i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

    How much will it take?

    Neal, Nov 16, 2004
  4. brucie

    Steve Pugh Guest

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:57:32 +0300, "dimka" <> wrote:

    >We would like to get the file archives like DOWNLOAD.COM but much easier.
    >Properties requirements
    >- original design;
    >- programms authors get registered. Each of them gets his own account
    >through which the programmes descriptions are downloaded;
    >- on the site there are only programmes descriptions and files links that
    >authors place on their sites;
    >- files uploading on our server is not necessary;
    >- after the programme description is donwloaded the moderator checks it, and
    >the description is available on the site for the visitors;
    >- programmes rating (number of downloads) by days, months, and year;
    >- if you offer hosting and support, we are ready to discuss it;

    To cover all of the skills needed to deliver the above to a
    professional standard you probably need a team of at least three
    people, more likely four or five. Development time would probably be
    in the order of three months, though not all the team would be needed
    for that entire duration.

    >My Price: USD 2500.00.

    I guess that the . in the middle a typo.
    $250,000 should get you a very slick, very scalable solution.
    A budget solution could probably be done for $25,000 but you may need
    to scale back your expectations somewhat.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh, Nov 16, 2004
  5. brucie

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Neal said:

    >>> My Price: USD 2500.00.

    >> i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

    > How much will it take?

    more than what a teacher earns but i'm willing to barter

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 16, 2004
  6. brucie

    Karl Core Guest

    "dimka" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hello. Maybe it interest for you:
    >
    > ====================
    >
    > We would like to get the file archives like DOWNLOAD.COM but much easier.
    > Properties requirements
    > - original design;
    > - programms authors get registered. Each of them gets his own account
    > through which the programmes descriptions are downloaded;
    > - on the site there are only programmes descriptions and files links that
    > authors place on their sites;
    > - files uploading on our server is not necessary;
    > - after the programme description is donwloaded the moderator checks it,
    > and
    > the description is available on the site for the visitors;
    > - programmes rating (number of downloads) by days, months, and year;
    > - if you offer hosting and support, we are ready to discuss it;
    >
    > My Price: USD 2500.00.
    >

    > http://www.gettybest.com/project_details/index.php?projectid=243

    I think you forgot a few zeros in front of that decimal point.

    --
    -Karl Core
    Please Support "Project Boneyard":

    Karl Core, Nov 16, 2004
  7. brucie

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Neal wrote:
    > On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:57:16 +1000, brucie <> wrote:
    >
    >> In alt.html dimka said:
    >>
    >>> My Price: USD 2500.00.

    >> i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

    > How much will it take?

    I can hire someone to brick up his door while he sleeps for much less
    though. :p

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Nov 16, 2004
  8. If your goal is to compete with CNet on this, $2500 won't do it. But I suspect
    you don't have the 6 or 7 figures to invest in such a plan from start to finish
    anyway.

    If you want your own little semi-clone of download.com that does very little,
    I'm sure you'll find someone to do it for your asking price.

    Matthew Superstar Swass, Nov 16, 2004
  9. brucie

    Mel Guest

    I have your solution in my Document Manager. I can give you a live online
    demo anytime. $2500 is not oing to cut it, but you can use it free of charge
    for 6 months and when you are happy, we can talk.

    http://Mel.RedOlive.com

    http://www.RedOlive.com for more info!

    Mel

    Mel, Nov 16, 2004
  10. brucie

    Big Bill Guest

    wrote:

    >In alt.html dimka said:
    >
    >> My Price: USD 2500.00.

    >i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

    Bet you'd take them off though.

    BB
    --
    www.kruse.co.uk
    home of SEO that's shiny!

    Big Bill, Nov 17, 2004
  11. brucie

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Big Bill said:

    >>> My Price: USD 2500.00.

    >>i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

    > Bet you'd take them off though.

    if you ever find me in the unusual situation of actually having pants on
    their removal is always free.

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 17, 2004