    JohnT (admin)
    www.designcrowd.com
    Freelancers Freedom From Fees

    Design-Crowd, Feb 2, 2005

  2. On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:33:56 -0000, Design-Crowd
    <> wrote:

    > Hi, I voluntary run a jobs forum for freelance Designers, Programmers & Web
    > developers. We currently have a lot of projects on the board - All free of
    > course You are welcome to come and take a look

    abuse sent

    Barbara de Zoete, Feb 2, 2005

  3. Design-Crowd

    rf Guest

    rf, Feb 2, 2005
  4. Barbara de Zoete wrote:
    > abuse sent

    Man, she runs a tight ship...

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Feb 2, 2005
  5. Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2005
  6. Design-Crowd

    rf Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote
    > rf wrote:

    > > 195 errors. Not bad :)

    > What's the World Wide Record? :)

    You'd have to ask RtS about that.

    rf, Feb 3, 2005
  7. rf wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote

    >> rf wrote:

    >> > 195 errors. Not bad :)

    >> What's the World Wide Record? :)

    > You'd have to ask RtS about that.

    I'd have to edit my filters to see the answer.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Response To Extended Endless September:
    Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2005
  8. rf wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote
    >> rf wrote:

    >> > 195 errors. Not bad :)

    >> What's the World Wide Record? :)

    > You'd have to ask RtS about that.

    I hit one today with 705 errors with fallback to 4.01 Transitional.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2005
  9. Design-Crowd

    rf Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > rf wrote:

    > >> What's the World Wide Record? :)

    > > You'd have to ask RtS about that.

    > I hit one today with 705 errors with fallback to 4.01 Transitional.

    My favourite is
    http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/excel.htm

    18 errors from two lines of text, a link and an image.

    One must view->source to truly aprecieate the fine job Excel does in
    producing a web document.

    rf, Feb 3, 2005
  10. rf wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >> I hit one today with 705 errors with fallback to 4.01 Transitional.

    > My favourite is
    > http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/excel.htm

    > 18 errors from two lines of text, a link and an image.

    How concentrated. :)

    > One must view->source to truly aprecieate the fine job Excel does in
    > producing a web document.

    IIIIEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2005