FreeRIDE is not displaying the output in the output window

juhunu

Hi

I am using FreeRIDE 0.9.5 for trying out simple examples in Ruby. But
FreeRIDE is not displaying the output of the ruby program in the output
window. I have verified the configuration and I have checked the
checkbox saying "Run Process in Terminal". Even then I am not seeing
the output in output window.

Have anyone else faced the same issue?

Thanks
Balaji.

Craig Kim

It's like that even with the latest version. I stopped using FreeRIDE to run
my programs. I use either a command window or run from an editor (Textpad,
SlickEdit, etc.). I think it has to do with buffering but am not certain.