    () a few days ago, and it hasn't come back
    to me, and it hasn't made the archives. The last archived message was
    on the 7th. Is it operational?

    David Morton, Jul 20, 2004

  2. David Morton

    Curt Hibbs Guest

    David Morton wrote:

    > I sent a message to the freeRIDE users list
    > () a few days ago, and it hasn't come back
    > to me, and it hasn't made the archives. The last archived message was
    > on the 7th. Is it operational?

    Hmmm... I'm not aware of it being down, but it does have a very low traffic
    level.

    I just cc'd this response to the FreeRIDE users lists to see if my post
    makes it through.

    Curt

    Curt Hibbs, Jul 20, 2004

  3. David Morton

    David Morton Guest

    Re: [FR-users] RE: freeRIDE ML down?

    Curt Hibbs wrote:
    > I just cc'd this response to the FreeRIDE users lists to see if my post
    > makes it through.

    It made it this time. :/
    Hrm, I wonder if my email client crashed, cause now I can't find the
    original email in my sent box.

    Anyway...

    I'm new to Ruby, and need a project to learn a few things. I decided to
    do something that I've not really seen done before - making a mysql
    plugin for freeRIDE. It will allow the user to log into and view sql
    schema and data, and maybe even modify the tables. Sort of a miniature
    phpMyAdmin interface, built into the dock pane.

    I was originally asking for any pointers on how to do stuff, though at
    the moment, I seem to being moving along ok. I'm also new to gui
    development, so most of my headaches have been of the "No matching
    function for overloaded 'new_FXfoo' type. (Which I discovered usually
    means a value being passed in is not what I think it is.)

    David Morton, Jul 20, 2004