FreeRIDE

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by zach notyet, Feb 25, 2006.

  1. zach notyet

    zach notyet Guest

    Hi everybody new programmer here.

    (If this is a bad place to ask about FreeRIDE specifically then let me
    know.)

    Well I'm using FreeRide for WindowXP. I type F5 to run.

    If there are no errors the program runs fine. Happy.

    If there ARE errors the windows console closes up instantaniously and I
    can't examine the errors. The only cure is when I hand-type the command
    line from an independent console window, thus defeating the purpose of
    using an IDE.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Zach