    do you anyone know about any freesource server control panel for linux
    server created with Perl with features similar like Ensim, Plesk etc.?

    I wish join inside development team..

    PHP2, Apr 10, 2004

  2. PHP2 wrote:

    > do you anyone know about any freesource server control panel for linux
    > server created with Perl with features similar like Ensim, Plesk etc.?
    >
    > I wish join inside development team..

    In general control panels are nor written in Perl, since you must assume a
    minimal install.

    The best known open source control panel is www.webmin.com & it does not
    assume Perl/APACHE. Its written in C with its own web server.

    For Perl projects looking for developers search
    http://perl.foundries.sourceforge.net/

    gtoomey

    Gregory Toomey, Apr 10, 2004

  3. Gregory Toomey, Apr 10, 2004
  4. PHP2

    PHP2 Guest

    thank you!

    PHP2, Apr 10, 2004
  5. PHP2

    Bill Guest

    Re: freesource server control panel for linux server created withPerl?

    PHP2 wrote:
    > do you anyone know about any freesource server control panel for linux
    > server created with Perl with features similar like Ensim, Plesk etc.?
    >
    > I wish join inside development team..

    Webmin is extensible with plug-in modules that may be written in Perl. I
    think that if you wrote a Webmin plug-in for a relevant program that
    needed such a module and that you wanted to control in that way the
    development team might help with testing and so forth.

    Bill, Apr 11, 2004