    isn't good because of support for only IE and NetSpell only highlights spelling errors
    but does not offer spelling suggestions.

    Thanks
    Jennifer Mathews, Jan 5, 2010

  2. "Jennifer Mathews" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Is FreeTextBox a curretnly supported control.

    Do you mean the control at http://freetextbox.com/?

    It is not supported, in the traditional sense, as it is open source, but
    it is still an active project. If you need to tweak it, you can buy the
    source, as well, for just $49 ($199 to redistribute).

    If this is not good enough for you, there are plenty of other rich text
    box controls for ASP.NET that you can purchase for a few hundred bucks
    max.

    Peace and Grace,

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer (MVP)

    Twitter: @gbworld

    | Think outside the box! |
    Gregory A. Beamer, Jan 5, 2010

  3. Thanks. That answers that question. I just wonder why a great product like that was
    not further developed to easily support spell checkers.

    Jennifer Mathews, Jan 5, 2010