Freeware ASP.NET controls and components

Guest

Hello, and happy holidays!

My company has bundled up a bunch of our own controls and components as
freeware developer downloads. They've been hot downloads for the last few
months mainly through blog reviews and word-of-mouth, but I just realized we
hadn't yet posted on any of the developer forums about them!

The ASP.NET controls and components include: 1) enhanced Calendar,
DatePicker, ComboBox, ListBox and DropDown ASP.NET controls, 2) ASP.NET chat
component providing full-featured browser chat UI without ActiveX or Java
download, 3) .NET OLTP library, plus a Shopping Cart UI built on that
library, 4) components for optimizing ViewState and restoring client page
state, 5) a compression component which takes advantage of browsers with
Deflate or GZip (most browsers) to compress HTTP content between client and
server, 6) ASP.NET component providing threaded discussion groups in the
browser.

All are freeware to use, and source is available.

We also have freeware MSDE/SQL tools and a cool extensible
IDE-add-in-plus-SDK available; see our products page.

Thank you,

Jon Schwartz
Morrison Schwartz
www.ms-inc.net

Guest

Actually, while the source for most of the stuff is not free, there is a bunch of free source available there. Everything in the QuickApps section (category?) is free source, and all of the SharpTools plugins are free source.

User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)