    Any recomendations, based on experience, for easy to use wysiwyg
    freeware for making clickable imagemaps?

    Yrrah

    Yrrah, Jan 6, 2007

  2. Yrrah

    Yrrah Guest

    Yrrah, Jan 6, 2007

  3. Yrrah

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Yrrah <> wrote:

    > "any1" <>:
    >
    > > > Any recomendations, based on experience, for easy to use
    > > > wysiwyg freeware for making clickable imagemaps?

    > > http://www.feldfunker.de/software/splitz.htm

    > Thanks. It seems to work.
    >
    > Yrrah

    Well, this is not software for imagemap making but a way to avoid
    them! I have not looked at this software but splitting images up
    into slices and making the slices links seems a very heavy handed
    approach to me and I would bet quids it goes with laying out with
    tables.

    Imagemaps are quite simple to make and require nothing but the
    pic and noting the coordinates of the areas of the pic. These
    coordinates will show up in info panels in any decent image
    editing software (eg. Photoshop). If you have just an occasional
    need for an image map, there is really no point in getting
    special software. Read up on how to make an imagemap or come for
    advice here.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jan 6, 2007
  4. Yrrah

    tf76 Guest

    tf76, Jan 7, 2007
  5. Yrrah

    Yrrah Guest

    Yrrah, Jan 7, 2007
  6. Yrrah

    tf76 Guest

    You're welcome :)

    If you have any troubles let me know by posting in my shoutbox

    tf76
    http://www.topfreeware.net
    Best Freeware Downloads and tips to optimize your system
    Member of The Freeware Revolution

    tf76, Jan 7, 2007