Freeware XML schema validation tool?

D. Alvarado

Can anyone recommend a good freeware tool for validating my XML doc
against an XML schema? Thanks, - Dave

Martin Honnen

D. Alvarado said:
Can anyone recommend a good freeware tool for validating my XML doc
against an XML schema? Thanks, - Dave

You could use jEdit, a programmer's text editor implemented in Java that
can then install a plugin using Xerces J to do the validation, see
http://www.jedit.org/

Sascha Kerschhofer

Hi,

I spent lots of time to find one too. I would recomend, to write a simple
commandline tool in C# (this is just a couple lines of code) and integrate
it in a Editor like Textpad.

Sascha Kerschhofer

Henry S. Thompson

The public W3C XML Schema homepage [1] lists a number of free validators.
Several of them have online form-based interfaces as well as
downloads.

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema.html
Half-time member of W3C Team
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: (e-mail address removed)