Freeze and problem with shared libraries

jm.suresh

I am trying to use freeze to create a single binary executable for one
of my program. When I run freeze, it runs fine with the following
modules. These modules are available in the dyn-load directory and I
can import them from the python interpreter.
Warning: unknown modules remain: _bisect _heapq _locale _random
_socket
Make also runs fine, but when I run the program on another machine, it
compiles saying could not import these modules. Any idea how to get
this working...

Or can I have a directory of shared libs in a directory and do,
import imp
imp.load_dynamic()
This will not be as good as having a single binary file, but will work
I guess...

Thanks.
-
Suresh