    I have tried some of the methods but unable to do so .. I would be glad
    if someone help me out in this

    Thanks for replying me.
    jack, Jan 18, 2007

  2. jack

    Kevin Goff Guest

    Have you thought about using frames to accomplish this?

    Kevin Goff, Jan 18, 2007

  3. jack

    jack Guest

    Actually in generating this TD and TR from the code. I have tried
    using frames. but frames was making things complicated next to
    impossible. Now the problem is im able to freeze the TD and TR but the
    page scrolls damn slow.. i have used css for the purpose..which
    calculated and freezes the rows,

    Im searching for the alternate method through which i can freeze these
    TD and TR.

    But please if any one of you out there had come againse such a kind of
    scenarios the please to let me know the solution..

    Thanks for replying me
    jack, Jan 23, 2007
  4. jack

    jack Guest

    The method which i have used is thsi

    Which is mentioned in one of the class in the style sheet (css) and
    this is given to the first row and the first column which would be
    freezed when scrolled horizontally or vertically.

    position: relative;
    top: expression(this.offsetParent.scrollTop - 2);

    but while doing this the page scrolls very slowly and takes lot of time
    to respond the scroll..

    how can i increase the speed of scroll.

    please help ..
    jack, Jan 23, 2007