Fresh FAQ

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by maciusz@yahoo.com.au, Jul 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 3, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > http://www.vhdl.org/comp.lang.vhdl/ have been updateted for the last
    > time in November 2004.
    >
    > Is there any other place where I can find the vhdl FAQ ?

    I don't think so. Do you have a question not covered there?

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Jul 3, 2006

    Hello Mike,

    I just thought there could be something about the forthcoming VHDL
    standards.
    I used to be the VHDL tools implementor some time ago and I'm going to
    learn what has changed in the meantime.

    Kind regards
    Macie

    Mike Treseler napisal(a):
    > wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.vhdl.org/comp.lang.vhdl/ have been updateted for the last
    > > time in November 2004.
    > >
    > > Is there any other place where I can find the vhdl FAQ ?

    > I don't think so. Do you have a question not covered there?
    >
    > -- Mike Treseler
    , Jul 6, 2006