    much it is useful in programming, Then I need links to learn about it
    and finally if you can, help me!
    , Aug 11, 2006

  2. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi, I wrote some programs with friend classes but some of them work and
    > some of them don't work, can antbody help me?

    You have an error on line 42 of your program. Post a minimal,
    compilable example that shows the behavior you don't like, tell us what
    behavior you expected, and what you got.

    > First, I want to know how
    > much it is useful in programming, Then I need links to learn about it
    > and finally if you can, help me!

    It's as useful as any other part of the language.

    Read your text book.

    This sounds suspiciously like homework.
    red floyd, Aug 11, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > Hi, I wrote some programs with friend classes but some of them work and
    > some of them don't work, can antbody help me?

    Yes - first you need to fix the errors in your code, and then I expect
    the classes will work properly. Please let us know if you need
    additional help.

    > First, I want to know how
    > much it is useful in programming, Then I need links to learn about it
    > and finally if you can, help me!

    Now, I'm sure you checked the FAQ before posting, but just in case, I
    expect you will find the following two references answer most or all of
    your questions:

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/friends.html

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.8

    Good luck.