friend classes

arash.koushkestani

Hi, I wrote some programs with friend classes but some of them work and
some of them don't work, can antbody help me? First, I want to know how
much it is useful in programming, Then I need links to learn about it
and finally if you can, help me!

red floyd

Hi, I wrote some programs with friend classes but some of them work and
some of them don't work, can antbody help me?

You have an error on line 42 of your program. Post a minimal,
compilable example that shows the behavior you don't like, tell us what
behavior you expected, and what you got.
First, I want to know how
much it is useful in programming, Then I need links to learn about it
and finally if you can, help me!

It's as useful as any other part of the language.

Read your text book.

This sounds suspiciously like homework.

Thomas Tutone

Hi, I wrote some programs with friend classes but some of them work and
some of them don't work, can antbody help me?

Yes - first you need to fix the errors in your code, and then I expect
the classes will work properly. Please let us know if you need
additional help.
First, I want to know how
much it is useful in programming, Then I need links to learn about it
and finally if you can, help me!

Now, I'm sure you checked the FAQ before posting, but just in case, I
expect you will find the following two references answer most or all of
your questions:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/friends.html

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.8

Good luck.