    dancer Guest

    Exactly what does this mean?
    frmEmail.Visible = False

    dancer, May 21, 2007

  2. dancer

    Mark Rae Guest

    "dancer" <> wrote in message
    news:%...

    > Exactly what does this mean?
    > frmEmail.Visible = False

    Make the object frmEmail invisible.

    --
    http://www.markrae.net

    Mark Rae, May 21, 2007

  3. It also means that the object won't be sent to the client and won't come
    back in postbacks.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, May 21, 2007
  4. non-related question:
    Are you a dancer? I did ballet up until i got married 12 years ago. I know a
    lot of us in the arts end up in tech, but i have not met many other dancers.

    just curious.
    --
    thanks (as always)
    some day i''m gona pay this forum back for all the help i''m getting

    =?Utf-8?B?V2ViQnVpbGRlcjQ1MQ==?=, May 21, 2007
  5. will this cause a rejection by some email server?

    =?Utf-8?B?V2ViQnVpbGRlcjQ1MQ==?=, May 21, 2007
  6. dancer

    bruce barker Guest

    which in turn means do not render it (add it to the output html)

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, May 21, 2007
  7. dancer

    Mark Rae Guest

    "WebBuilder451" <> wrote in message

    > will this cause a rejection by some email server?

    Impossible to tell without knowing what sort of object it is and what it's
    being used for...

    --
    http://www.markrae.net

    Mark Rae, May 21, 2007
  8. dancer

    dancer Guest

    I am a very old lady. I do round dancing with my husband.

    dancer, May 21, 2007
  9. In my experience (beit young or old depending on your perspective) "Old" is
    very relative and often a state of mind. But, you answered my question: You
    dance therfore, you are... :))

    =?Utf-8?B?V2ViQnVpbGRlcjQ1MQ==?=, May 21, 2007
  10. dancer

    dancer Guest

    We also square dance. For you programmers out there. Give Square Dancing a
    try. It is very much like programming: it has its own vocabulary, it has
    structure, and it is incredibly rewarding to solve the "puzzle."

    dancer, May 22, 2007