frns i need a code for

satish

frns i need a codef for solving common point for three circles pls any
one help me please

Nick Keighley

satish said:
frns i need a codef for solving common point for three circles pls any
one help me please

1. please post in standard english
2. make an attempt at the problem

For instance try solving the problem with paper and pencil. I'm not
actually
sure what "...common point for three circles..." means.

Jaspreet

satish said:
frns i need a codef for solving common point for three circles pls any
one help me please

English please. Please also send the mail id of your instructor, I
would send it across directly to him and mark you a copy.

Joe Estock

Nick said:
satish wrote:

1. please post in standard english
2. make an attempt at the problem

For instance try solving the problem with paper and pencil. I'm not
actually
sure what "...common point for three circles..." means.

I think what the OP is asking for is to determine the point at which
three circles intersect. I've seen this in the various programming
classes I have attended. It is actually a great learning exercise when
the student actually does the work themselves instead of hiring someone
on RentACoder.com to do it for them.

Furthermore, if you pay attention during class instead of goofing off
and talking to your friends online then this assignment is rather
trivial. I'm starting to think that the OP was in my c programming class
at the college here...he was the guy who was always surfing the web and
soaking up the high speed connection instead of doing the assignments.

For the OP:
Draw three triangles using alphanumeric characters to represent each
point on the triangle on a piece of paper. Refer to the below illustration.

a2 b3
a1
a3 b2

c2 c3

What point do all three triangles share? The same principal applies to
circles as well as squares, rectangles, etc. Simply iterate throughout
each circle's points and determine which point combination all three
circles share. For simplicity, here's a struct to get you started.

struct point
{
int x;
int y;
};

Now use that to contstruct a circle and display it in the terminal. Do
this for all three circles (using the letter 'a' for the first circle,
'b' for the second, and 'c' for the third). Visually seeing the common
point for all three will make it easier for you. Now, go read your book
on c and give it your best attempt. If you get stuck on something post
here and let us know what part is confusing you.

Joe