From COM Server(VC++) Can we call functions in the Activex Control (OCX file).

Discussion in 'C++' started by karspy@gmail.com, Mar 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    In my COM Server i have added Dialog Box. i have registered OCX file
    and added that Activex Control to my Project also. It has created 1
    header file and 1 source file.

    After that i have created an instance(object) of that ActiveX control
    and trying to call functions, But its giving run time error.

    Debug Assertion Filed!
    File: winocc.cpp
    Line: 345

    Please help me

    , Mar 8, 2006

  2. Ben Pope Guest

    Re: From COM Server(VC++) Can we call functions in the Activex Control(OCX file).

    wrote:
    > In my COM Server i have added Dialog Box. i have registered OCX file
    > and added that Activex Control to my Project also. It has created 1
    > header file and 1 source file.
    >
    > After that i have created an instance(object) of that ActiveX control
    > and trying to call functions, But its giving run time error.
    >
    > Debug Assertion Filed!
    > File: winocc.cpp
    > Line: 345
    >
    > Please help me

    How are we supposed to help you?

    You're in the wrong group and you're not posting enough code.

    The problem is in the code you wrote. Somewhere.

    Ben Pope

    Ben Pope, Mar 8, 2006

  3. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    > In my COM Server i have added Dialog Box. i have registered OCX file
    > and added that Activex Control to my Project also. It has created 1
    > header file and 1 source file.
    >
    > After that i have created an instance(object) of that ActiveX control
    > and trying to call functions, But its giving run time error.
    >
    > Debug Assertion Filed!
    > File: winocc.cpp
    > Line: 345
    >
    > Please help me

    ActiveX, COM and Dialog Boxes are OT here. Please ask in a MS specific
    newsgroup.

    red floyd, Mar 8, 2006