from data structure to xml an vice versa

Zunbeltz Izaola

Hi,

I'm quite new to xml and i don't know all the techniques that are
around xml.

I'm planing a program (in Python). My data structure is like that

class A:
data1
data2
method1
list of B

class B:
data3
data4
method2
list of C

class C:
data4
data5
method3

Whre data are attributes of simple types (numbers, strings,...) and
list of ... are list or dictionaries of instaces of clase B ,C ...

I want to know what is the best technique to write a xml file from a
instance of class A (write all the data it contains) and what is the
best for the oder way; storing the data in a xml way, build the
instances with the data in the file.

Thanks in advance

Zunbeltz