from data structure to xml an vice versa

Discussion in 'XML' started by Zunbeltz Izaola, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I'm quite new to xml and i don't know all the techniques that are
    around xml.

    I'm planing a program (in Python). My data structure is like that

    class A:
    data1
    data2
    method1
    list of B

    class B:
    data3
    data4
    method2
    list of C

    class C:
    data4
    data5
    method3

    Whre data are attributes of simple types (numbers, strings,...) and
    list of ... are list or dictionaries of instaces of clase B ,C ...

    I want to know what is the best technique to write a xml file from a
    instance of class A (write all the data it contains) and what is the
    best for the oder way; storing the data in a xml way, build the
    instances with the data in the file.

    Thanks in advance

    Zunbeltz

    --