from octave to python

invis

Hello everyone !

I used Octave for matrix computations, but looks like Python will be useful everywhere so it is good idea to migrate (imho ofc).

But I am novice here and dont know how to get things that was easy in Octave, for example:
[intersect iA iB] = intersect(a, b)

To do this in Python I use numpy.intersect1d(numpy.array, numpy.array), but how to get indexces ?

P.S. sry for my english, hope you can understand what I mean :)

invis

Ñуббота, 14 Ð¸ÑŽÐ»Ñ 2012 г., 15:27:24 UTC+4 пользователь invis напиÑал:
Hello everyone !

I used Octave for matrix computations, but looks like Python will be useful everywhere so it is good idea to migrate (imho ofc).

But I am novice here and dont know how to get things that was easy in Octave, for example:
[intersect iA iB] = intersect(a, b)

To do this in Python I use numpy.intersect1d(numpy.array, numpy.array), but how to get indexces ?

P.S. sry for my english, hope you can understand what I mean :)

Answer here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11483863/python-intersection-indices-numpy-array