From string to HtmlForm object

Wouter vanEck

Hi All,

I have the following problem, I have a string for example
typing in a textbox.

Now I like to take that string, convert it to some sort of an object which I
can use to search for special tags such as the <MyTextBox /> one. These
special tags need to be replaced with ASP.Net web controls. Once the
replacements of the special tags has been completed the "document" needs to
be posted to the calling page and display the final result.

After that the user presses the continue button which in return collects all
the info from the fields and moves on to the next page.

Is this something for Reflection or do I need to parse the string and build
a complete HtmlForm object with child controls?

Any tips or Ideas?

Thanks

wouter