From where can I download "Microsoft® Mobile Explorer (MME) Emulator 3.0" ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Vijay, May 12, 2004.

  1. Vijay

    Vijay Guest

    Hi

    I am developing Mobile Application using MMIT
    Please let me know from where can I download "Microsoft® Mobile Explorer (MME) Emulator 3.0"
    I tried to download it from "Mobile Internet Toolkit Support Center" at Microsoft website, but the link provided their is not working
    If someone have the same and can share that please help

    Thanks & Regards
    Vijay

    Vijay, May 12, 2004

  2. Re: From where can I download "Microsoft® Mobile Explorer (MME) Emulator 3.0" ?

    Hi Vijay,

    I found the program on a couple of third party websites.
    I downloaded, virus scanned and tested the programs from
    these links. They all seem to be working:

    http://www.sarv.ee/ftp/henn/ITCollege/XML/MME30.exe
    http://www.itcollege.ee/~henn/MME30.exe
    http://www.zsqx.com/appupdate/mme30.exe

    Thanks,